Read John 7:37-39
1. Given that every day at this feast water would be poured out as a symbol of thanks for God’s provision, how is Jesus’ statement in verse 37-38 especially powerful?
2. Comparing verses 37-38 with 4:13-14, what are some ways that the Spirit’s work relates to the work of Christ?
3. What is the relationship for you between believing in Christ and experiencing the refreshing power of the Holy Spirit?
4. Has the flow of the Spirit in your life lately felt more like a refreshing spring or a clogged faucet?
5. What evidence can you offer of the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life?
6. What have you found helpful in releasing the stream of the Spirit’s water into the lives of those around you?