Read Mark 4:26-29
1. Who are the five people you decided to pray for and reach out to this summer? Do you have any updates to share with the group?
2. Have you been able to put to practice what you learned from Dan's sermon last Sunday? (How to share your story in light of Jesus' transformation in your life).
3. How has the process of evangelism happened or how do you see it happening in your life? (Refer to the 5 stages of growth mentioned in the sermon).
4. Does your life naturally provoke questions about Christ? (Remember: Christianity doesn't need better evangelists. Christianity needs Christians living better stories with their everyday lives).
5. Pray that as you plant some seeds this summer with friends and family, God will bring about amazing growth. Trust Him for growth and prepare for harvest this Fall.