Read Acts 8:26-35
1. Make a list of the things God did in this passage to prepare the way for his message.
2. What is the relationship between this preparation and human initiative in this story?
3. What does this teach you about how God operates through people; how he sets up opportunities to witness?
4. How can this awareness free you from fears in evangelism?
5. Review the 5 points of Sunday's sermon.
6. Pray that the Holy Spirit will provide what you need to lead people to Jesus this summer.