Read John 11:11-27
1. If you could raise one person from the dead, who would it be? Why?
2. What do you learn from the disciples' response to Jesus' statement in verses 11-12?
3. What do you learn from Thomas' conversation with the other disciples in verse 16?
4. What do you learn from Martha's conversation with Jesus in verses 21-22?
5. What do you learn from Jesus' statement in verse 25?
6. Jesus is the resurrection and the life. How does that empower you to live...
a. a life with confidence?
b. a life with hope?
c. a life with purpose?
Bonus question: On a scale of 1 (none) to 10 (completely) how confident are you that you will live eternally? What evidence is there supporting your level of confidence? How would you live your life differently if you were more confident?