Read John 10:1-18
1. How have you experienced the challenges of being like a sheep?
2. Describe an instance when Jesus provided for you during a time of need. How did that experience affect your relationship with him?
3. Where in your life might you need Jesus’ guidance and protection?
4. With so many conflicting “voices” competing for your attention, how do you discern the Shepherd’s voice?
5. What steps can you take to become even closer to the Good Shepherd so you can hear his voice?
6. How does Jesus’ giving of his life relate to his promise of giving abundant life to others?