Read Isaiah 9:6-7 and Luke 2:14
1. What is the opposite of peace?
2. How would you define peace? According to the sermon, peace is the presence of what?
3. What does this verse mean "Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end"?
4. Read Philippians 4:7. How does the peace of God guard your heart and mind?
5. What are the three disciplines to develop Christian peace? Describe each one of them.
6. “Only love of the immutable can yield tranquility.” How does loving Jesus above everything else bring lasting peace?
7. Who do you know that is in need of peace? Discuss with your group ways that you can share what you have learned about peace with this person.