1. With what glimmer of hope does the sick and discouraged psalmist begin (vv 1-2)?
2. Who does he blame for his afflictions (vv. 6-9)?
3. What is Heman's argument in verses 10-12?
4. How does he experience God (vv. 13-14)?
5. On what note does the psalm end?
6. Why do you suppose this psalm is in the Psalter?
7. Is it possible for devoted believers to go through dark times that last a long while? Depressed? Feel forsaken?
8. Can comfort be found in this psalm?
9. How can grace be found in the midst of suffering?
10. How can suffering make someone a person of greatness?
11. How can we practically shine the light of Jesus in the midst of dark times?