1. Try to recall the definition of Unconditional Election from last week.
2. Read Romans 3:21:26
3. What is the "righteousness from God" (vv 21-22)?
4. Have different people look up the meaning of "justification," redemption," and "atonement." How would you translate these terms into everyday English to explain what God did for us in Jesus?
5. “Christ so died that he infallibly secured the salvation of a multitude that no man can number, who through Christ's death not only may be saved, but are saved, must be saved and cannot by any possibility run the hazard of being anything but saved.” - Charles Spurgeon. What is your response to this quote?
6. In verse 22, "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe," Arminians emphasize "all" while Reformers emphasize "who." How do you read this verse?
7. If you had to explain the gospel from this passage alone, what would you say?