1. Can you name all five points of Calvinism?
2. Google the five points of Arminianism. Compare each one with the five points of Calvinism.
3. If you could choose one word to describe yourself, would you choose:
Discuss your choice with the group
4. Read Ephesians 2:1-9
5. What does it mean to be "dead in sin": Helpless? Guilty? Lifeless? What has caused this death? Verses 1-3
6. What has God done to fix the problem? Verses 4-7
7. When God causes us to be born again and puts His Spirit in us, we have attained a position of righteousness that we need to then put into practice. What has God's grace meant to you in your life?