Read Nehemiah 4:1-23
1. What’s one of the biggest obstacles you’ve overcome? How did you overcome it and what did you learn from your experience?
2. How do you typically respond to opposition and criticism?
3. What steps have you taken towards carrying out your mission? If you haven’t moved forward, what obstacles are keeping you from doing so?
4. Do you find it the most difficult to deal with external or internal opposition? Explain.
5. How do you plan to handle opposition and discouragement as you fight for your cause?
6. Opposition is not always bad. How have you seen God use opposition to strengthen you?
7. One way to defeat discouragement is to remember the Lord. What are some of the great things you’ve seen God do throughout your life?
8. Do you feel passionate enough about your cause to fight for it? Why or why not?
9. In what ways do you need the help of God and others in fighting for your cause?