Read Isaiah 9:6-7
1) How would you describe your normal state? Very peaceful? Mostly peaceful? Occasionally stressed? Off-the-charts high strung and anxious? Explain why?
2) Read Philippians 4:6-7. Describe a time when Jesus was with you in the midst of chaos and he gave you an unexplainable peace.
3) Jesus is the Sar Shalom, the Prince of Peace. Can you describe a time when Jesus used the “absence of peace” to get your attention?
4) Are you at peace with God (through Christ)? Talk about why or why not.
5) If you are experiencing chaos in your life right now, pray with your group and ask Jesus to guard your heart and mind according to Philippians 4:7