Bonus question: Can someone in the group name the "5 Solas"?
Bonus question: Can the group collectively explain each one?
1. In this passage, Paul divides a Christian's life into two periods. What are they? Who controlled you in the first period? What was the result?
2. If we are "dead" because of sin (v.1), how are we made alive (vv.4-5)?
3. What is the relationship between God's grace and good works?
4. What has God's grace meant to you in your life?
5. What good work do you feel God may have in mind for you?
6. How can you give glory to God alone at home, school, work, church, etc.?