1. Read Eph. 4:1. How does your job change when you see it as a calling?
2. Read Eph. 4:7-8 & Ps. 68:18. Pastor Stephen mentioned that the historical setting for the word ascend comes from a conquering king who is ascending to his rule and is apportioning booty or gifts to his subjects. Our text says that King Jesus apportioned your gifts. How does this change the way you feel about your spiritual gifts?
3. Read 1 Cor. 12:7. How would you define spiritual gifts? How do spiritual gifts related to natural talents?
4. Read Eph. 4:11-13. Describe the purposes for your spiritual gifts based on Ephesians 4:11-13.
5. Name one of your spiritual gift and discuss how you enjoy using it to build up the body.
6. Read Eph. 4:14-16. The result of using your spiritual gifts and receiving from others spiritual gifts results in maturity. Describe how you have seen or are seeing this in your life.