1. Read Eph. 1:3; Mt. 11:28-30; Eph. 2:6; Eph. 3:10. What does Paul mean when he talks about the heavenly realms?
2. How does experiencing blessing in the heavenly realms impact your work on Monday-Friday?
3. Read Eph. 1:3; 2 Pet. 1:3. What does Paul mean when he says that we receive every spiritual blessing.
4. Read 2 Cor. 5:17 & Eph. 1:3. Describe one aspect of being a new creation for you. If you’re not a follower of Christ, describe one recent change in your life.
5. Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones says this about Eph. 1:3, “The practical man isn’t the man who runs to the blessings. He is the man who considers the source of the blessings and is in touch with the source. He is the man who is going to be blessed.” Discuss.
6. Dr. Martyn Lloyd-Jones says this about Eph. 1:3, “We’re so concerned about getting some blessing. After 27 years of pastoral experience, I can say the people who give me the impression of being the most miserable in their spiritual lives are those who are always thinking of themselves and their blessings and moods and states and conditions. The way to be blessed is to forget yourself and to look to God. The more we worship the more we shall enjoy the blessings of God.” Discuss.