1. Describe the time in your life that you were most impacted by confession (others or your own).
2. Read Ps. 51:3-4; Ps. 139:23. Confession involves knowing, admitting, and forsaking your sin. What is the most challenging aspect for you and why?
3. How does your community help you know, admit, and forsake your sin?
4. Read Ps. 32:9. Describe how this speaks to the demeanor of the way that the world typically confesses.
5. How is gospel confession different from worldly confession?
*Knowing Ps. 51:3 Pastor—Nathan Br/DM/Elders/MG Step 4
1. God—Ps. 51:4 2. Those involved—Jms. 5:16 Step 5
*Exact & Elim Conditional
Wasted—loop Stott (Confess your Sins) Ps. 139:23-24
*Receive Forgiveness (I John 1:9)
*Heal our land (2 Chr. 7:14) Exile Move from Bama
*Creates Winsome Humility---Jim Collins Din
*World (Slide) Motivation (Ps. 32:9)
Power (nic gum, filters, ang mng)
M—God (Ps. 51:4) & others (David/Nathan)
D—Humility (Paul—chief) >sinful thought possible
-Bold (Eph. 3: 17-19)
*Hi, I’m alcoholic & IN CHRIST
-I can’t, you can
Ps. 51:10—Christ’s heart stained/pierced Res