Scripture: Galatians 3:26-28
1. Read 1 Tim. 2: 5-6. Discuss what mediation is. How does Christ function as the one and only mediator (i.e. bridge) to God?
2. Respond to this objection to Christ as the only mediator (i.e bridge), "Yes, but what about the primitive guy on the island off the coast of Africa who never hears about Jesus?"
3. Respond to this objection to Christ as the only mediator (i.e. bridge), "I'm glad that works for you, but I believe all roads will eventually lead to heaven."
4. Read Gal. 3: 26-28 & John 17:22. Discuss the 3 things that were formed your sense of identity in Galatia. How does Christ reform our identity in such a way that makes us a bridge to others and the city? Give examples.
5. One cross-cultural church has a 75% rule, meaning that everyone should be happy with no more than 75% of what is happening during the worship service. Discuss.