Read 1 Kings 17:7-16
1. Like the widow, when was a time you felt like you had reached the end of your rope? What happened?
2. If you were the widow, how would you have responded to Elijah's words in verses 13-14?
3. When has a decision to trust God meant burning your bridges behind you?
4. Do you have a story of how God increased your faith when you decided to give sacrificially?
5. What jars and jugs are running dry for you? Will the Lord do something miraculous for you? Why or why not?
6. Read Matthew 6:21. Jesus gave his life for what he treasured in his heart, you. Where is your heart? What are you treasuring the most?
Spend time with your group praying that your heart will be in alignment with the heart of Jesus, so you will treasure what he treasures.