Read Luke 11:1-4
1. Who prayed with you when you were a child? Did you have a standard prayer that you recited? If so, how much can you remember?
2. What motivated the disciples to ask Jesus to teach them to pray?
3. What do you use to prepare for prayer: A psalm? A devotional guide? A hymn?
4. What concerns occupy most of your time in prayer: Adoration? Confession? Thanksgiving? Supplication? Why? In which area do you want to grow?
5. Read James 5:13-15. "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well..." How much does your faith affect the results of your prayers?
6. Read Hebrews 7:25. What does it mean that Jesus intercedes for us?