Read 2 Corinthians 3:12-18
1. Moses glowed by spending time with God on Mt. Sinai, in his tent of meeting, and in the Tabernacle. How can we get a similar glow of the Spirit in our lives?
2. In what way is meditating on Scripture beholding God?
3. Is character change directly related to time deliberately spent in God's presence? Why or why not?
4. From verse 18, who are the “we all? ” What is God doing and how is He doing it? See Romans 8:29 and 12:2 also.
5. Have you noticed a change in the "degree of glory" you're experiencing now compared to a few years ago? Why or why not?