Read John 13:33 - 14:6
1. Look at 13:36, 14:6,8, and 22. What problems are the disciples struggling with?
2. If Jesus is the Way, do you feel you are on a bumpy dead-end street, or on a four-lane highway? Why?
3. How would you compare your own "good intentions" to Simon Peter's?
4. Where do you need Jesus to be the Truth in your life?
5. Since Jesus is about to depart, what does he call the disciples to do (v.34-35)? How would you define what he means by love?
6. In light of 14:6, how would you respond to someone who said "there are many ways to God"?