Read Psalm 139:13-16
1. You have been identifying your SHAPE for the past 5 weeks. Why should you care about your SHAPE?
2. Are you acceptive of your SHAPE or do you wish some things were different in your life?
3. How does knowing that God "knit you together in your mother's womb" bring you comfort that he knows best?
4. In Jesus, you are fully loved and accepted by God. Jesus guarantees your salvation. Are you able to surrender yourself to God and let him love just as you have been SHAPED?
5. One of the best places to start serving in ministry is in your Bridge Group and at Bridge. How can you use your SHAPE to serve your group and your church?