1. As you consider the meaning of experiences, do you feel the pressure to present your life to others as a series of great experiences?
2. We have all had difficult experiences. How has your experience of Jesus helped you to understand your difficult experiences?
3. Read Romans 5:17. How does the life experience of Jesus change everything for us if we believe?
4. Read Hebrews 4: 14 -16. How does knowing you have a sympathetic High Priest change the way you understand your experiences, both the good and the difficult experiences?
5. Read 2 Corinthians 1:3. Has there been a time when a friend brought the comfort of God to you because he or she had known Godś comfort in a similar experience?
6. Read 1 Peter 2:4-5 and 9-10. What does it mean for you to be a living stone and for the church to be a royal priesthood?