1. Try to recall the definition of Irresistible Grace from last week.
2. Read Romans 8:31-39.
3. How does Paul settle the fears of those who may still be asking questions about the security of God's love for us?
4. How might the forces mentioned in verses 38-39 try to unsettle our trust in God's love? Which is most threatening to you?
5. How do verses 31-34 support Romans 8:1?
6. "The gospel is not the first 'step' in a 'stairway' of truths, rather, it is more like the 'hub' in a 'wheel' of truth. The gospel is not just the A-B-C’s but the A to Z of Christianity. The gospel is not just the minimum required doctrine necessary to enter the kingdom, but the way we make all progress in the kingdom." – Tim Keller. What is your response to this quote?
7. Why did Paul say that we are "more" than conquerers through Christ?