Read Romans 10:9-21
1. What would you say is the general view in the world today about how a person can get to heaven?
2. According to verses 9-10, how is one saved?
3. How do the questions that Paul asks in verses 14 and 15 challenge you?
4. What does it mean to confess “Jesus is Lord”? How does it tie in with belief?
5. Recall when you confessed Jesus is Lord and believed God raised him from the dead.
6. The central affirmation of the early church was “Jesus is Lord”; everyone else was saying “Caesar is Lord.” Who or what are some gods that compete with your allegiance to Christ?
7. Discuss with your group the possibility that you can attend the Missions conference on January 27th together as a group. Visit www.allsent.org/conference for more details. The discount code is John 2021.