1. Read John 8:32; John 14:6 and Galatians 5:1. Describe your greatest obstacle to freedom. How is Jesus the way and the truth to freedom over this obstacle?
2. Read Galatians 5:2-5. The Galatians, who considered themselves Christians, were putting forth a Jesus+circumcision theology. Describe what you put on the other side of the plus sign (Jesus+) and the impact it has on you.
3. Read Galatians 5:6. How do you know if you have received the grace of God and if it has taken root in your life?
4. Read Galatians 5:7-8. How can you continue to run a good race in freedom, not hindered by other yokes of slavery?
5. Read Galatians 5:9-12. What is the offense of the cross?