1. A.W. Tozer said, "The man or woman who is wholly or joyously surrendered to Christ can’t make a wrong choice—any choice will be the right one." Discuss.
2. Read 1 Cor. 1:9 & Eph. 2:10. What is the difference between a primary calling and a secondary calling? Describe how your primary calling informs your secondary calling(s)?
3. Read Ps. 37:4. Discuss how your desires factor into your calling and how your feelings factor into God’s call on your life.
4. Read Pr. 16:9, Col. 4:3, and Acts 16:6. Describe how you know that an open (or closed) door is from God (and not Satan).
5. Read Eph. 4:11-12, Acts 11:29, & Acts 6:2-3. Os Guinness encourages Christians to “Do what you are.” Discuss how this helps you understand your sense of calling.