1. Read Romans 8:18. Have you had an experience in your life where this is true? Describe.
2. The Hebrew word for glory is kabod, meaning weighty or that you matter. The Greek word for glory is doxa, meaning beautiful. Describe how suffering forges a life that matters and how suffering makes you beautiful.
3. Read Romans 8:22-23. Is groaning or praying in tongues part of your prayer language? Discuss.
4. Read Romans 8:24-25. How does suffering make you hopeful?
5. Read Romans 8:26-27. Describe how the Spirit praying and interceding for you impacts your life as you go through hard times.