1. Read Rms. 8:28-31. When Paul says “what shall we say in response to “these things,” what is he referencing?
2. Read Romans 8:31. What causes you to turn Paul’s rhetorical questioninto a real question and doubt that God is for you?
3. Read Romans 8:32. How does the fact that God the Father didn’t spare his own son lead you to know that God is for you?
4. Read Romans 8:32. How does the fact that God didn’t spare his own Son help you deal with the things you wish God would give you (and hasn’t) or that he has given (which you wish that he hadn’t)?
5. What helps you believe that God is for you?