Read Malachi 3:7-10
1. How had Malachi's peers robbed God? With what results?
2. How does the Lord challenge the people to put him to the test (vv 10-12)?
3. Can you trust God in providing for your needs? Why or why not?
4. Can God trust you to be a responsible manager of his resources?
5. Read Psalm 24:1, Job 41:11, Haggai 2:8, and 1 Corinthians 6:19-20. How do you respond to the fact that everything, including yourself, belongs to God?
6. Read Deuteronomy 8:17-18. Do you believe that what you have or what you have accomplished is solely a result of your hard work? Or do you believe it is God who gave it to you?
7. How can you put God to the test with your finances? What does that look like in your life?
8. God gives a promise in Malachi 3:10-12. How would you rewrite verses 10-12 as personal promises to you from God?