Read Ephesians 4:1-16
1. Of the qualities listed in verse 2, which did you demonstrate the best today? The worst?
2. What is God’s purpose in giving gifts to his people? Why is it important that each part of “the body” does its work?
3. According to this passage, what’s the problem with trying to live the Christian life apart from the church? In what ways do you need others?
4. On a scale of 1 (apart) to 10 (together), how unified is your church? How are you doing at fulfilling your call to “keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace” (v.3)?
5. How might we reach unity in the faith (v.13)?
6. What is the goal of the unity of believers (v.13-15)?