Read John 17:20-26
1. Who is the focus of Jesus' prayer in this passage?
2. What kind of unity exists between God and Jesus that we should copy?
3. What is the "glory" Jesus mentions on verse 22 (See also John 17:4-5)?
4. What does Jesus' ultimate desire (v.24) reveal about his love for us?
5. How do verses 25-26 sum up the major concerns of Jesus in chapters 13-16?
6. How important to you is unity with other believers? With whom do you share this unity?
7. How can you experience more unity?
8. How can you become the answer to Jesus' prayer?