1. Read Eph. 5: 8-10. What is the test that Paul’s gives you for knowing that you are a Christian? Why do you think this is the test given?
2. Read Eph. 5:8-10 again. Describe the different ways you find out what pleases the Lord.
3. Read Eph. 5:11; 1 Pet. 3:1-2. Discuss how you can expose the fruitless deeds of darkness that you see in others.
4. Read Eph. 5:11; 1 Cor. 5:9-10. The text says to have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness. Discuss the tension we face here in living in the world but not being of the world.
5. Read Eph. 5: 12-4. How do you see the gospel in these verses?