Message Discussion Questions:
1. Read Eph. 3:14-16. Paul, who is writing to Christians in Ephesus and in other churches, prays for Christ to dwell in their hearts? Why would he pray this way for Christians in whom Christ’s Spirit already dwells?
2. Read Eph. 3:16-17. What are the things that God uses to strengthen you with power in your inner being?
3. Read Eph. 3:16-19. Describe what it looks like for you to be rooted and established in the love of God and what it looks like when you are not.
4. In verse 18, Paul prays that the Ephesians will “grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of God.” How do you grasp or lay hold of this?
5. Read 1 John 3:16. Pastor Stephen mentioned the 4 Greek words used for love and highlighted that Paul chose to use agape, which means selfless, sacrificial love for another. How does Christ’s agape love empower you to love others with an agape love?
6. Read Eph. 3:20-21. Describe how this verse impacts your prayer life.