1. What is the biggest challenge you face in knowing God? What has helped you most in knowing God?
2. Read Eph. 1:18-23. Turning the inner eyes of your heart on means knowing that, in Christ, you have access to an incomparably great power. Describe one thing that causes you to live a powerless life.
3. Read 2 Cor. 4:7. Describe one way you can appropriate the power of the Spirit and live in powerful, Spirit-filled life.
4. Read Eph. 1:18-19. Turning the inner eyes of your heart on means knowing that you are called to hope. Pastor Stephen defined hope as “faith standing on tip-toes.” Describe how you find yourself “standing on tip-toes” at work or in your relationships.
5. Read Eph. 1:18-19 and Zeph. 3:17. Turning the inner eyes of your heart on means knowing that you are God’s inheritance. Describe how this affects your relationship with God.