1. Describe some characteristics that you think are valued highly in your family?
2. Read Acts 5: 41-42. Discuss why you think the apostles had such a high regard for the name of Jesus.
3. Read Prov. 18:10. How has the name of the Lord created safety for you? If you’re not a follower of Jesus, describe what you do when you’re afraid.
4. Read Is. 56:5, Numbers 6:27, and Acts 19:5. Why does receiving the name (or being baptized into the name) change the game spiritually?
5. Read Col. 3:17. What is a present challenge you have in making the name of Jesus famous and what is an area where you are doing this well?