1. Read Ps 100:1,4. Discuss one thing that keeps you from living out these verses and leads you to grumbling.
2. Read Ps. 100:3. What in this verse leads you to give thanks? Why?
3. Read Ps. 100:5. How does the goodness of God lead to gratitude?
4. Discuss the difference between a personality trait (i.e. being an optimist or extrovert) and living a life of gratitude.
5. How is Christ the fulfillment of this text and the hope for a life of gratitude?
6. Read Hebrews 12:28. Discuss how this verse leads to a lifestyle of gratitude.