1. Read Ps. 46:1. Is this verse true for you right now? If so, how. If not, why not.
2. Read Ps. 46:2-3. Have you had a time in your life that felt like this verse? How can it be possible not to fear during times like these?
3. Read Mt. 10:28. Discuss how fearing God impacts fearing all else in life.
4. Read. Mt. 8:26. Pastor Stephen said the point here is “don’t fear fearful situations; put your little faith in a big God.” Discuss how you do that.
5. Read Ps. 46:10. One translation of this verse could be “let go [of your concerns], and know that I am God.” Discuss either a concern you need to let go of or how this strikes you.
6. Did Jesus fear? How does that affect your fear?