1. Read Phil. 4: 7. Discuss an experience where you had the peace of God guard your heart.
2. Describe how the peace of God guards your mind when you find your mind plagued with thoughts that you would rather not have.
3. Read Rms. 8:6. What do you do that helps you experience a mind controlled by the Spirit.
4. Read Phil. 4:8-9 & James 1:22. What is an area of your life that you are working on being a doer of the word who is putting these things into practice?
5. How do you see the gospel in this text?