1. Describe how you and/or your family draw near to Jesus during Advent. If you’re not yet a follower of Jesus, then describe what you do to grow spiritually during this season.
2. Who can you think of in the Bible that was a refugee? Would you describe refugees as a major or minor theme in the Bible?
3. Read Lev. 19: 9-10, 33-34. Describe how these verses communicate God’s heart for the refugee.
4. Describe how these verses (and this sermon) convicted you about your own heart for refugees and immigrants.
5. What is one way you can reflect God’s heart to refugees and immigrants among us?