Scripture: Philippians 1:1-11
1. In Acts 16, you meet 3 people from the Philippian church that Paul loves so dearly: (1) Lydia—an influential, Asian businesswoman; (2) a Greek, demon-possessed slave girl; and (3) an ex-military, Roman torturer. How can our church become increasingly like the Philippian church?
2. Read Philippians 1: 1-3. What keeps you from thanking God, like Paul, everyone time you remember someone?
3. Read Philippians 1: 4-5. Paul describes his partnership in the gospel with the Philippians. What does he mean by gospel partnership?
4. Read Philippians 1:6. How does this verse speak to our spiritual journey?
5. Read Philippians 1: 10-11. How do you see the gospel expressed in these verses?