1. Try to recall the definition of Total Depravity from last week.
2. Pastor Christian briefly described Unconditional election as "God choosing to save those who, apart from His sovereign choice and subsequent action, certainly would perish." How does the doctrine of Unconditional Election relate to Total Depravity?
3. Read 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14
4. How has God taken the initiative in our salvation?
5. Do you believe you are chosen? Why or why not?
6. What does the "sanctifying work of the Spirit" look like in your life?
7. How does the doctrine of Unconditional Election inspire and promote evangelism?