Read Luke 2:8-11
1. Fill in the blank, "I bring you good news of ____________." Why is joy so important?
2. What is the difference between worldly happiness and Christian joy?
3. How can Christian joy grow stronger even during difficult circumstances?
4. What are some "signposts" of joy that we experience now? What do these "signposts" point to?
5. Discuss this quote: "While other worldviews lead us to sit in the midst of life's joys, foreseeing the coming sorrows, Christianity empowers its people to sit in the midst of this world's sorrows, tasting the coming joy." - Tim Keller.
6. How do we get this Christian joy? What is so good about the good news announced by the angels?
7. What are some opportunities you have to share this "good news that will bring great joy" with your neighbors, coworkers, classmates, family, friends, etc?